If you want to save a video from your SkyBell for longer than seven days, follow these steps to save the video file onto your phone/tablet camera roll.
The process is as follows:
- Tap on Activity (Bell Icon)
- Find the video you wish to save
- Place your finger on the image of the video and slide from right to left, this will display three options.
- If on an Apple Device: Select the Gray Box with Blue Arrow Pointing down that says Download.
- If on an Android Device: Select the Gray Circle that shows an Arrow Pointing Down.
- Once downloaded you will receive a confirmation that the video was downloaded to your phone.
*Be Sure to allow the SkyBell app permissions to download the video to your camera roll.