We recommend that you have the following items with you to make the installation smooth and easy!
What you will need:
- A mobile device: running the latest operating system (Android or iOS)
- A screwdriver (Philips & flat head) Some homes will have flat head screws currently installed with an existing doorbell.
- A power drill & drill bit You may be required to drill into a concrete, brick, or stucco home. (If Applicable).
- A wire stripper This may be required to strip the customer’s existing doorbell wires; in case they are not exposed enough to allow for a secure attachment to the SkyBell HD mounting plate.
- A multimeter Though not a requirement, this tool can assist with quickly diagnosing power issues.
- A Digital Doorbell Adapter(DDA) if you have a digital doorbell system installed, and in order to use it with SkyBell HD, an adapter must be installed.
- SkyBell HD app It is important to have the most up to date app installed on the mobile device that will be used for syncing.
- A speed test app This is not a requirement, but it is highly recommended to have this app readily available to test upload speeds.