The SkyBell Wedge Mounting Plate is used to adjust the left or right angle of the SkyBell Trim Plus, Trim II Pro, or Slim Line I to provide optimal viewing.
The SkyBell has a 180° field of view, but may be further enhanced with the use of the wedge mounting plate to adjust the viewing angle for certain installations. It is especially useful when the SkyBell is mounted at a recessed angle to the plane of the door.
The Wedge is designed to adjust the camera's viewing angle while the SkyBell is held in place, prior to anchoring the wedge to the mounting surface. The Wedge IS NOT required for standard installation.
- Install the back of the wedge against the wall surface.
- You can install he wedge mount vertically and direct the angle to either the left or right.
- Attach the standard mounting plate on top of the wedge - the standard wall mount will fit flush inside of the Trim Wedge Mount.
- You will see the anchor screw holes match up.
- Thread the power wires through the center of both plates
- Anchor the plates to the wall allowing access to the two power terminals on the standard mounting plate.