You can now integrate your SkyBell with your Google Assistant
Please follow these steps:
1. Download the Google Assistant or Google Home app on iOS or Android
2. Sign in to the Google Assistant or Google Home app using a valid Gmail account
3. Press the microphone and Say "Hey Google" or type into the Google Assistant app “Talk to SkyBell”
4. You will be prompted to “Link SkyBell to Google.” Select the action item and login to your existing SkyBell account
5. After you have successfully linked your SkyBell account, you can say a command to get started.
- Say “Talk to SkyBell”
- After it asks, “Which action would you like to perform?” you can give it a command such as “take a video” or “take a snapshot”
- Choose the SkyBell device you wish to execute the command
- Google Assistant will now say “(Video or Snapshot) will start now. The recording should be available shortly.”
- Recorded video can be found within the SkyBell app. To view the snapshot, check the photo gallery on your phone.