SkyBell HD™ Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
The eyes to the smart home™
Answer your door with a smartphone
SkyBell is a smart video doorbell that allows you to see, hear, and speak to the visitor at your door whether you’re at home, at work, or on the go.
Go anywhere do anything™
Home Security Made Easy! Always know who’s at your door with the SkyBell HD Wi-Fi Video Doorbell. Award-winning design providing full-featured performance, designed to replace most wall mounted doorbells. It's weatherproof and tamper-resistant.
The SkyBell video doorbell is truly the eyes to the smart home™, providing superior protection you can trust to keep your home safe. SkyBell can deter intruders from breaking into your home! It's so effective, police departments often receive photos and video from the SkyBell Village™ network that can be used to catch criminals.
Shine™ a light on front-door security!
|Dimensions||2.8" x 2.8" x 0.9"|
|Network Connectivity||Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n|
|Data Transfer Speed||SuperSpeed 2 x (150MHz)|
|Operating System Compatibility||Android 4.4 or later and iOS 8.1 or later|
|Remote Monitoring Capabilities||Yes - via mobile apps (Android and iOS)|
|Color Display||Yes - smartphone dependent|
|Motion Sensor||PIR detection 180◦, up to 15ft|
|Accessories Included||Wall Mount and Pro-Pack Screw Kit|
|Field of View||180◦|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Night Vision||Yes - color|
|Night Vision Distance||15 feet|
|Zoom||Yes, 5 x software zoom|
- The motion sensor on the SkyBell HD contains a Fresnel lens. This is a flat lens made of a number of concentric rings, to reduce spherical aberration. Spherical aberration is a loss of definition in the image arising from the surface geometry of a spherical mirror or lens. This enhances the accuracy of motion detection, which will improve your overall SkyBell experience.
- The SkyBell device uses a PIR sensor (passive infrared sensor), which is an electronic sensor that measures infrared light radiating in the field of view; think flood lights or motion detectors for your alarm system.
- When the PIR sensor senses activity (meets a certain threshold) and is activated, it immediately turns the camera on and starts to record directly to the device. This activation triggers an initial motion event. The SkyBell continues monitoring this activity energy from the PIR sensor and when meeting a more stringent threshold, it sends a notification to the phone. If the notification is answered, the SkyBell records for as long as the activity is detected. If the notification is not answered, the SkyBell records for 30 seconds in addition to the initial motion event, approximately 35-40 seconds.
- Once the recording is complete, the device sends the video to the SkyBell cloud servers, where it can be accessed almost immediately and is kept for seven (7) days.
- Available with all SkyBell devices.
- Choosing a SkyBell Device from the Devices List takes the user to the “Activity Page” and allows them to access the videos.
- There are no subscription fees.
- Recordings can be “downloaded” to the user’s iOS or Android device.
- Recordings are saved for seven (7) days and will be automatically deleted starting with the oldest.
- All recordings are saved to the SkyBell Cloud Server and pushed to the user’s account.
- Recordings are activated when: motion is detected; the doorbell is pressed; or the user initiates a “watch live” on-demand call.
- The SkyBell records for 30 seconds plus the addition of the initial motion event, approximately 35-40 seconds.
- Recording include audio and video.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Monday-Friday: 7:00am – 5:00pm PST
Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm PST
Tel: (888) 423-9194
Note: calls in queue before cutoff time will be answered in the order they were received.
PATENTED IN THE USA AND INTERNATIONALLY.
SkyBell is a trademark owned by SkyBell Technologies, Inc. This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law. All rights reserved. Patents Issued and Patents Pending. Copyright © 2020