If you are not receiving Notifications from your SkyBell, and you are using an Android device. Try these steps:
Make sure you have notifications set to "On" for the SkyBell Mobile App.
- Open Settings
- Choose Application Manager
- Locate and choose the SkyBell app
- Confirm that notifications is set to "on"
If your notifications are enabled for SkyBell, but still not working, you may need to clear the Cache.
- Make sure that notifications are turned on in the SkyBell App.
- Log out of the SkyBell App
- Tap the SkyBell Icon in the top left hand corner of the screen
- Tap the Person Icon in the top left hand part of the device list screen
- Tap Sign Out Button
- Go to the Settings Menu
- Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the SkyBell App.
- Tap on Storage.
- Tap on Clear Data - this will reset the notifications token.
- Go back to the SkyBell App.
- Sign into the SkyBell App.
If you are not receiving notifications to your Android while on mobile network, but are receiving notifications when on WiFi:
- Go to settings>connections>data usage>Google services
- Ensure "restrict background data" is NOT selected